Thursday, February 16, 2012

his was going to tumblr...

CLose to nothing left. SEriously. what i have left is dwindling down to nothing, friends are fucking flying away, scattering, grades are going down, fucking up at work, people at work are just not giving a fuck, family is fucking fighting with me about every single aspect of my life, it's all going down. It all goes down. It always goes down. Who the FUCK stands by my side anymore, fuck if I know. what the fuck is wrtoh anything anymroe anyway? Whats worth my effort? I give 200%, and gget back a flaming pile of shit with a little sign that says "fuck you" attatched to it. I just want someone here tonight, someone that doesnt think i fuck up in everything I do. Christ, I fuck up. I can hardly keep a "best friend" over a year without fucking that up too. fuck society and everything it bears, fuck all of this shit... fuck all of it. I want someone who actually knows me to jsut ssay I honestly tdont fuck kit all up, and actually mean it. Not just someone on the internet who doesn't know me, who can scroll through this fucking blog and see "Oh, he likes Pokemon and disney, he cant fuck up". I don't want to be like those other kids who post some fucking rant on here and everyone flocks to them and jsut pats their back.

No comments:

Post a Comment